Littleton C of E Infant School
Littleton School is a Voluntary Aided State Infant School and is a co-educational day school.
It is organised as an Infant School with three classes for children aged 4 to 7 years. It is aided by the Local Education Authority (Surrey County Council). The Board of Governors is responsible for the management of the school.
They are aided by the Local Education Authority in the upkeep, staffing and equipping of the school. The Governors are further assisted by the London Diocesan Board for Schools in such matters as administration, provision of accommodation, maintenance and Religious Education.
The school was
founded over 200 years ago, when the Squire provided room in the Manor House
for the education of the children of the village. In 1873, the Squire provided
a School House and Hall which were in full use for education until 1976, and
are now used for community work.
The Church provided the modern, well-equipped building which is now used by the school. The Bishop of Kensington laid the foundation stone in 1969 and all the children have been accommodated in the new building since 1970.
Headteacher, Mrs Kate Waters B.Ed. (Hons)
Littleton Church of England Infant School
Rectory Close, Shepperton
Middlesex TW17 0QE
Tel: 01932 563271
Fax: 01932 568205